Looking for a rewarding career addressing the needs of children everywhere, no matter what they might be? Want to work for a national leader that provides ongoing opportunities for career growth and development?
If you are a dedicated, compassionate behavior professional seeking a fulfilling career, Epic Developmental Services is the place for you!
Our staff specializes in providing services to children with special needs. We focus on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to develop effective educational and behavioral plans and programming. Epic works with children across a wide array of special needs from autism services to behavioral health, therapeutic intervention, and related special educational services. We provide services in school, home, and community based settings.
We believe that every person can discover the possibilities within themselves and we seek to lead people to that discovery.
That’s why we hire the top talent in the marketplace and provide our team members with ongoing opportunities for specialized training and career growth. We want you to discover the possibilities within yourself as well!
And with a strong focus on developing leaders, we provide many opportunities for current team members to move into leadership positions.
- Applied Behavior Analysis – ABA Therapist
- Assistant Behavior Analyst / BCaBA
- Behavior Technician – Part Time
- Behavior Technician Supervisor – Part Time
- Behavioral Aide
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst – BCBA
- Certified Special Education Instructor
- Licensed Behavior Specialist Consultant – BSC
- Life Skills Therapist – Part Time
- School Based Speech Language Pathologist SLP
- School Nurse – RN/LPN
- School Personal Care Assistant
- School Psychologist
- Special Education Teacher
For more information, you may contact the recruiting department at 214-466-1375 or via email.