Hands-on • High Quality • Outcome Based
Epic Developmental Services Continuing Education (formerly Care Resources Continuing Education) is the source for relevant, timely and evidenced-based courses for pediatric occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech-language pathologists, school based specialists and behavioral analysts. For over twenty-five years, we continue to provide the best courses and instructors to assist professionals in maintaining their skills and certification through various state licensing boards and associations. Working in-house with our rehabilitation and school-based staffing teams, we are uniquely positioned to understand the needs of the pediatric therapist. At Epic Developmental Services Continuing Education, we are dedicated to enhancing the knowledge of therapists, and improving the quality of care for their patients and families through education.
Behavior Analysis Certification Board CEU providers
Registration Information & Policies
How to Register:
- Online – Click here to register for the course of your choice.
- Email or Fax – Click here to download a registration form. Return the completed form to CE@epicdevelopmentalservices.com or to fax to 410.583.9670.
- Phone – 410.583.2490 or 1.888.613.2275 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM EST, Monday – Friday
- Mail – Click here to download a registration form and mail completed form to:
Epic Developmental Services
Attn: Continuing Education
1026 Cromwell Bridge Road
Towson, MD 21286-3308
Please note it is very important to include Attn: Continuing Education.
- Credit Card – We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express for registration online or by phone.
- Check – If paying by check, please make payable to “Epic Developmental Services.”
- Purchase Order – Purchase orders are accepted for registration; however, payment in full must be made prior to the course.
Epic Developmental Services reserves the right to remove unpaid registrations from a course if it reaches capacity or if fees are unpaid two weeks prior to the course.
- Early Bird Rates – Available 21 days prior to one/two-day courses and 14 days prior to hourly courses.
- Group Rates (both Early Bird Group and Regular Group Rates) – Apply to groups of 3 or more people registering for a one/two-day course. To qualify for Group Rates, all members of a group must register within a 48 hour period. No refunds in price deduction will be given for additional members of a group who register after a group has been set or for those who wish to create a group after registrations have been submitted.
- Promotional Codes – Promotional codes cannot be combined or used with any other offer, Early Bird or Group Rates, unless otherwise noted.
- Multi-Course Discount – Receive $25 off when you sign up for 2 two-day courses.
Only the Regular Individual Rate can be combined with other discounts. No other discounts may be combined.
Cancellation – To cancel your registration, please send a written request via email to CE@epicdevelopmentalservices.com or fax to 410.583.9670, at least 21 days prior to a one/two-day course and 14 days prior to an hourly course. If you cancel after this date, and prior to the start of the course, you may receive a rain check (less the administrative fee) for a future Epic Developmental Services program. Refunds and rain checks will be issued within two weeks of the course conclusion. No refunds are possible after this time. If you are registered for a course and do not attend, you are still responsible for the course fee and no refunds or credits will be issued. Please review the refund information section for applicable administrative fees based on course type.
Epic Developmental Services reserves the right to cancel a course for limited registration or inclement weather, etc. Cancellation of the course by Epic Developmental Services will result in a full tuition refund.
- One-day and Two-day Courses – Tuition, less a $50 administrative fee, is refundable with a written request and must be received at least 21 days prior to the start of the course. No refund is possible less than 21 days prior to a course.
- Hourly Courses (less than 7-hours) – Tuition, minus a $20 administrative fee, is refundable with a written request received at least 14 days prior to the start of the course. No refund is possible less than 14 days prior to a course.
- Location Switch Fee – If availability permits, a $20 administrative fee will be charged to move a registration to the same course at a different location.
Please check with Epic Developmental Services before making airline reservations. Epic Developmental Services cannot be responsible for non-course fee charges incurred by participants due to course cancellation or for those on the waitlist.
We are confident that our courses provide high quality, outcome based techniques and concepts for you to incorporate in your practice. If you are not completely satisfied with your continuing education experience, please call us at 1.888.613.2275 or email CE@epicdevelopmentalservices.com to discuss your concerns.
Hosting a Course
Bring a course to your site to avoid costly travel expenses and time away from the job. Our staff can work with you to host a public, private or customized course at your facility. Click here to contact us and receive more information.
Q: Is my registration transferrable?
A: Yes, if you have registered for a course and can no longer attend, please call our office with the name of your colleague.
Q: What hotels do you recommend near the Conference Center?
A: We recommend the following hotels:
Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel
903 Dulaney Valley Road, Towson, MD 21204 | Phone: 410.321.7400
Just 1.5 miles from the Epic Developmental Services Conference Center; across the street from the Towson Town Center with an over-street walkway to the mall. Ask for the Epic Developmental Services room rate of $127/night.
Best Western Plus – Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
1100 Cromwell Bridge Road, Towson, MD 21286 | Phone: 410.823.4410
One block (walking distance) from the Epic Developmental Services Conference Center. Ask for the Epic Developmental Services room rate of $89/night
For hotel recommendations in other course locations, please check the course description for more information.
Q: What should I bring/wear to the course?
A: Please check the course information for details. Some courses require participants to bring certain items for labs, group work, etc. We recommend that you bring a light sweater or jacket since room temperatures vary.
Q: Will breakfast be provided?
A: Yes, continental breakfast will be provided at all one/two day courses.
Q: Should I bring a lunch or are there convenient places where I can get lunch? (Towson)
A: Lunch is on your own, and you are welcome to bring a lunch and eat at the Conference Center. However, the options for lunch are many with approximately 20 restaurants and fast food places within a 1.5-2.0 mile radius. Some options include: Panera Bread, Noodles and Company, Corner Bakery, Potbelly, Qdoba, Bobby’s Burger Place, Nando’s Peri Peri and McDonalds among others.
Q: When will I receive my registration confirmation letter with course details?
A: Registration confirmations are sent automatically once your registration has been processed through Eventbrite.
Q: How will I receive my course materials?
A: For pediatric courses, materials will be distributed at registration/check-in at the course site. For ethics courses, materials will be distributed via email at least 10 days prior to the course.
Q: When will I receive my certificate of attendance?
A: Certificates documenting attendance will be issued at the end of the course. Time appropriate sign-in and sign-out are required and attendees must be present for the entire course. Late arrivals and early departures will result in a revised certificate. Please check the course description for individual OT, PT and ASHA approvals.
Q: I’ve lost my certificate; can I get a new one?
A: Yes, contact us at CE@epicdevelopmentalservices.com or 1.888.613.2275. Please be advised that there is a $15 charge for replacement certificates. We will need the course name, date and location. Once we confirm your attendance, we will re-issue your certificate.
Q: What if I have dietary restrictions or special needs?
A: If you require special accommodations, please call us at 1.888.613.2275 or email CE@epicdevelopmentalservices.com.
Location & Directions
Epic Developmental Services Conference Center is conveniently located near the Towson Town Center Mall, Towson Square and various colleges and universities, including Goucher College and Towson University. Our location is a short drive from downtown Baltimore and the areas of Canton, Fells Point and the Inner Harbor.
Epic Developmental Services Conference Center
1026 Cromwell Bridge Road
Towson, MD 21286
The Conference Center is located at the back of the building; parking is free.
- From the North: Take US 95. Exit onto Baltimore Beltway I-695 traveling west toward Towson, exit 29B-A (Loch Raven Blvd./Cromwell Bridge Rd.). Turn right at end of ramp onto Cromwell Bridge Rd. Epic Developmental Services is located approximately ¼ mile west on right. Parking is located in the rear of building.
- From the South: Take US 95. Exit onto Baltimore Beltway I-695 traveling west toward Towson, exit 29A (Loch Raven Blvd./Cromwell Bridge Rd.). Turn right at end of ramp onto Cromwell Bridge Rd. Epic Developmental Services is located approximately ¼ mile west on right. Parking in front and rear of building.
- From the East: Take Baltimore Beltway I-695 traveling west toward Towson, exit 29B-A (Loch Raven Blvd./Cromwell Bridge Rd.). Turn right at end of ramp onto Cromwell Bridge Rd. Epic Developmental Services is located approximately ¼ mile west on right. Parking is located in the rear of building.
- From the West: Take I-70 to Baltimore Beltway I-695 toward Towson., exit 29A (Cromwell Bridge Rd.). Turn right at end of ramp onto Cromwell Bridge Rd. Epic Developmental Services is located approximately ¼ mile west on right. Parking is located in the rear of building.
- From Downtown Baltimore: Take US 83. Exit Baltimore onto Beltway I-695 traveling east toward Towson, exit 29A (Cromwell Bridge Rd.). Turn right at end of ramp onto Cromwell Bridge Rd. Epic Developmental Services is located approximately ¼ mile west on right. Parking in front and rear of building.
- From BWI Airport: Take 295 North to I-695 west toward Towson, exit 29A (Cromwell Bridge Rd.). Turn right at end of ramp onto Cromwell Bridge Rd. Epic Developmental Services is located approximately ¼ mile west on right. Parking is located in the rear of building.
- Phone: 410.583.2490 or 1.888.613.2275
- Email: CE@epicdevelopmentalservices.com
- Fax: 410.583.9670
- Office hours: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM EST, Monday – Friday.
Join Our Mailing List!
[gravityform id=”3″ title=”false” description=”false”]